We believe it is time to boldly go on the offense for Freedom and Liberty in Idaho.
The Vision: Empowering citizens with critical information to pursue freedom and liberty objectives essential for Idaho to maintain its Constitutional rights.
We believe informed and engaged citizens are the most effective and realistic solution to reducing big government growth and to preserve our Republic form of government.
THIS WEBSITE WILL HELP YOU DO THAT!
Do you realize that in the last few years Idaho legislators have passed the following:
- A gas tax bill that doubled your vehicle registration fees and increased your taxes. The establishment claimed it was the only option but would not allow other bills to be heard.
- A law to appropriate millions of tax dollars to a special interest business to do something they could have done for free(crony capitalism).
- Bills to join with the federal government by implementing the REAL ID data collection program and adopting Obamacare through the state health insurance exchange.
- A law to recognize same-sex marriage through the state tax commission, which is a direct violation of our Idaho State Constitution.
- A bill to insert international treaty language right into our state code. The bill enforces international tribunal judgments and imposes international law on families through the Health and Welfare Department and Child Protection Services with no due process for Idaho citizens.
Idaho legislators prevented the following proposed legislation from being heard:
- An alternative to increasing your gas tax and doubling your vehicle registration fees.
- Removing lucrative special retirement benefits for legislators.
- Ending Common Core testing and data collection on children.
- Frequently team up with the federal government to take away local control of schools through our elected education officials and school boards.
- Regularly insert thousands of pages of FEDERAL code into our state law. This includes rules and regulations dealing with such issues as healthcare, prisons, schools, transportation and environmental code directly from the EPA.
Many Idaho legislators are not working for your interests in a sovereign state but willingly serve as compliant enforcement tools of the federal government. State legislators are supposed to work for the citizens, not special interests, federal agencies or the United Nations.
ALL POWER IS IN THE PEOPLE, AND WHEN CITIZENS START TO EXERCISE THAT POWER AND ENGAGE IN THEIR GOVERNMENT, IT IS GAME OVER FOR BIG GOVERNMENT! IT IS TIME TO BOLDLY GO ON THE OFFENSE FOR FREEDOM AND LIBERTY.